Get the skills to stay relevant in an ever changing digital world.
Get all the key and latest digital marketing skills with this course. We offer the most current and relevant industry thinking available and we do this by constantly updating our courses to meet industry changes. Delivered by skills experts working in the field, we ensure you’ve got the most up to date and relevant learning, always.
The global standard in digital marketing training
Join over 130,000 members around the world, working for some of the world’s top companies using DMI to keep their careers and skills relevant. 81% of our members have been promoted upon completion of one of our courses and 53% have got a salary increase.
Who is this Professional Global Diploma for?
This digital marketing diploma course will enable you to learn everything you need to know in digital to kickstart or boost your digital career. It is not only an industry-validated but also globally recognized as well.
A DMI certification provides graduates with a passport to travel a world rich in opportunities.
It is perfect for:
DMI programs set the global standard for digital marketing education, these certifications are globally recognized and skills learned can be taken anywhere in the world.
Here's what we will cover in this course
The Content Marketing module will enable you to develop the knowledge and skills needed to plan and execute a content marketing strategy in a persona-oriented and data-driven way informed by business objectives, aligned with the buyer journey and overall marketing strategy.
The Social Media module introduces the key platforms for digital marketing and demonstrates how to set up a social media experience for a business.
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) module will enable you to build an organic search marketing strategy that brings the right kind of visitors to your website. It will help you understand how to boost conversions, stand out against competitors and ensure the best possible ROI.
This module begins with the fundamentals of paid search and it’s benefits and demonstrates how to implement and manage Pay-Per Click (PPC) campaigns using Google Ads.Through the Paid Search Module, you will understand the key concepts underpinning bid auctions, how to manage paid advertising budgets, and how to optimise paid search campaigns.
The Display and Video Advertising module begins with the fundamentals of display and video advertising and demonstrates how to set up and manage a YouTube channel. It covers the ad formats available within Google Display Network and YouTube and shows you how to set up and manage campaigns.
The Email Marketing module begins with the fundamentals of email marketing and how the concepts of segmentation, personalisation, timing, and engagement along with the legislation and regulations surrounding data protection underpin an effective email marketing strategy.
The Website Optimization module will explore how to build and publish a well-designed, high-performing and optimized website that is aligned to your business goals. You will use the key components of web design to design, create and publish an effective website and choose the most suitable hosting option based on budget and business goals.
The Analytics module begins with the fundamentals of web analytics and the associated legal responsibilities and best practices concerning data collection, consent, and privacy that enable a digital marketer to draw actionable conclusions from website or marketing channel data.
The Digital Marketing Strategy module identifies the core components of an effective digital marketing strategy and explains how to develop a successful budget plan and measure the ROI for digital activities.
Become a Certified Digital Marketing Professional
- 40 hours of training via online video lectures, quizzes & practical exercises
- 24/7 access to online course content
- A global and industry-validated certification
- 12-month exclusive access to the DMI Power Membership portal
- Weekly DMI Power Membership email will give you access to the interactive industry-validated content library with articles, e-books, toolkits, expert interviews, webinars, videos, and presentations to get you job-ready.
- The exam fee is included in your course fee.
- We use the Pearson VUE test centre network which has over 5,200 centres in 180 countries and 5 in Harare and Bulawayo. This means that you can take your exam anywhere in the world and that the experience stays consistent and high quality for everyone.
Pay Today for instant Access
US$450 x 3
Pay Your first Instalment
* Or local currency equivalent.
Frequently Asked Questions
This diploma is recognised globally.
The Digital Marketing Institute is the global certification body for Digital Marketing education. Our certification is highly sought after by employers around the world.
The DMI Pro qualification has been credit rated by the Scottish Qualifications Authority.
The Assessment is one three hour exam. These are administered by our testing partner, Pearson Vue, via its global network of test centres.
The exam is split into three sections. Candidates need to achieve a minimum of 60% to pass the exam. Your examination fee is included in the price but subsequent re-sits due to failed attempts will incur a fee of approximately €60 or local currency equivalent payable directly to Pearson Vue when you book your repeat attempt.
By earning this digital marketing diploma, you will:
- Understand the key concepts of digital, how it has changed customer behaviour and the implications for your role and the wider business.
- Achieve business goals by understanding how to devise, implement and measure digital campaigns that engage and convert.
- Understand the importance of digital marketing strategies and know how to use SEO online and offline, social media marketing, paid search (Google Ads – PPC), content, advertising and email to drive customer engagement.
Our professional certifications are available to study online via our dynamic online learning environment, known as the Class Network. This Class Network provides you with access to:
- HD video lectures with accompanying downloadable course material.
- Resources to help you with your studies including self-directed practical exercises and recommended reading.
- Live tutor support is also available for all students.
No, in the sense that it is not a programming course, and you will not have to learn any coding. The DMI Pro course focuses on the commercial aspect of online marketing.
Overall, this course has been designed to help you improve your knowledge of online digital marketing, strategy and measurement.